The first day of the legislative veto session began October 24th. Over the next several weeks we have the opportunity to make a difference for the people we represent, including the 108th District. Here are some of the priorities that Illinois House Republicans are fighting for this fall:
- Lasting tax relief for Illinois families
- Stronger anti-corruption laws and stricter ethics regulations for elected officials
- More transparency and accountability from state agencies
- An end to the moratorium on new nuclear construction
- An extension of the Invest in Kids scholarship program
Five House Republican working groups set out this session to work on legislative priorities for the 103rd General Assembly. The working groups were tasked with producing actionable solutions to some of Illinois’ most pressing issues. You can learn about issues and our priorities below.
Learn more here: https://www.ilhousegop.org/working_groups