MUSEUM CARD REQUEST
Individuals living in the108th District can request the use of a free Museum Card through Rep. Rosenthal’s office. The Card provides access for a group of 4 or fewer people to select museums, zoos and institutions in the Chicagoland area. Please Note:
- Dates for the card are reserved on a first-come first serve basis.
- The card may only be borrowed for a maximum of 3 days. We only have one card for the entire district and want to ensure we can accommodate as many requests as possible.
- The card must be picked-up from and returned to Rep. Rosenthal’s District Office.
- The District Office address is: E-1 Stratton Office Building, 401 S. Spring Street, Springfield, IL 62706
- Don’t hesitate to contact the office with any questions at 217-782-8071 or online.
Not sure if you live in the 108th District? Check here.